[meteorite-list] $20,000 for the Maine meteorite fall.

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 23:38:41 +0000

Not sure what you read in the article but, I got that he thought the meteor could
have been as big as 5 feet in diameter and was hoping that someone could find
a softball size sample. It is a wet and very wooded area with no roads. Oh, other
SWAGS were, Canyon Diablo: size of a house, Chelyabinsk: size of a bus,
Almahata Sita: size of a van.
Dennis Miller
IMCA #1434
Meteoritical Society #5745