[meteorite-list] Ad: 30% OFF Memorial Day Sale, and $20 Free Bonus Lot for all Vets & Active Duty!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2016 09:40:07 -0400

Hi Friends and Collectors,

I hope everyone is having a fun and safe holiday weekend. Here in
sunny Florida, it is a beautiful day for the beach and I may find
myself sitting on the sand later. :)

For this weekend, I am offering a 30% OFF discount on everything in
the store. Use coupon code "memorial" at checkout.

If you are an active duty service member or veteran, put a note to
that effect in the "order notes" section at checkout. You will receive
a bonus lot of meteorites, minerals, and fossils worth at least $20 -
a thank you for your service to our country.

I have many new meteorite micromount localities available, including
historic falls and rare types. For fossil collectors, I have a wide
selection of specimens from the Miocene, Pliocene, and Pleistocene
epochs - all recovered from the famous Bone Valley formation here in
Florida.

All new specimens - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new?pagesize=48

Trinitite Atom Bomb Glass -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/trinitite?pagesize=12

Exclusive Meteorite Displays -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/riker-box-displays?pagesize=36

Meteorite Collection Kits -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/meteorite-collection-kits?pagesize=12

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

--
www.galactic-stone.com
www.facebook.com/galacticstone