[meteorite-list] NWA 5000 Goes Ivy League - NEW Display at Yale!

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 16:23:45 +0200

Congratulations on a beautiful display!

It is a great presentation and in a location ripe with young minds that could contribute alot to meteoritics if properly stimulated.

The addition of the cuneiform tablet, and its description is particularly nice. It puts the meteorite into an historic context that would otherwise be overlooked.

Cheers!
John A. Shea MD
IMCA 3295

Sent using the mail.com mail app