[meteorite-list] AD - NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction Tonight!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 09:46:43 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some NWA 5000 lunar meteorite specimens ending at auction this
evening with no reserve. Please take the time to look at these examples.
I also cut down the "Highlander" specimen into smaller, more affordable
pieces and loaded them into my store.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Lunar Specimens - MUST SEE:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .782 gram LOT!
http://r.ebay.com/1y9qIb

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .954 grams - NEARLY A GRAM!
http://r.ebay.com/s2JnqC

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .742 grams - METAL-BEARING
GABBRO!
http://r.ebay.com/UccNYV

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/QCoBcH

Be sure to check out the freshly prepared specimens in my eBay store.

Adam Hupe