[meteorite-list] Hello John!

From: anitawestlake at att.net <anitawestlake_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 17:01:53 -0500

It is so good to hear from you! I?m so sorry to hear about Earlene?s illness. I will send healing thoughts her way.

Where are the 6 shows you do?

I lived in the south side of Atlanta for most of my adult life. I moved 6 months ago to the Northeast Georgia mountains. It is so quiet here, and so beautiful. I can see stars that I could never see in Atlanta. I even had a big, black bear visit my backyard (20 feet from my open bedroom window).

You may have heard that the forests have been burning here in GA, SC, NC and now TN. Very frightening since I don?t have TV and am very isolated way back in the woods. I have a nice rocking chair porch, a little creek and over 1 acre of land along with a completely renovated 92 year old house. I wish you could visit sometime!

Anita

Sent from Mail for Windows 10