[meteorite-list] AD - Auctions Ending - Must See!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 10:22:11 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some NWA 5000 auctions ending tonight and tomorrow evening. My NWA
5000 eBay inventory is only a fraction of what it was a year ago so you may
want to take a look while supplies last. I have already cut down or sold
most of the larger pieces offered in my eBay store. There is only one piece
large enough to cut down into more affordable pieces and I am very hesitant
to do so.

The Monolith - I will entertain any serious offers:

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 81.8 grams - THE MONOLITH
SLICE! http://r.ebay.com/tiyc2W

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening -NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .480 grams - LOT!
http://r.ebay.com/JpNRtl

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .574 grams - DUAL LITHOLOGY!
http://r.ebay.com/Dy7QDH

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .356 grams - GREAT EXAMPLE!
http://r.ebay.com/nVbQ6l

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .296 grams - INTERESTING!
http://r.ebay.com/zFjivn

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .246 grams - NICE!
http://r.ebay.com/x6hInM

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/bpT5g5

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction Tomorrow Night - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .572 grams - GREAT CONTRAST!
http://r.ebay.com/P1Qz5P

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .552 grams - NICE BRECCIA!
http://r.ebay.com/QYbWun

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .218 grams - GOOD EXAMPLE!
http://r.ebay.com/FnNfpO

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!
http://r.ebay.com/rHykVT

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam