[meteorite-list] AD- Special Set Of Auctions Ending Tonight - Last For Awhile

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2016 09:07:23 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have eight great pieces of NWA 5000 lunar meteorite ending at auction this
evening including a specimen that weighs over a gram. This will be the last
set of auctions I run for awhile. I will be in and out of town the rest of
the month getting caught up on real estate concerns after this set of
auctions ends. The only thing I ask is that bidders pay for the items right
after the auction ends so that they can be shipped before I leave town.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening -NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.032 grams - OVER A GRAM!
http://r.ebay.com/YVlUFw

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .644 grams - GORGEOUS TILE!
http://r.ebay.com/7c2aVK

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .638 grams - METAL CLAST!
http://r.ebay.com/flR9Jz

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .532 grams - NICE DARK BRECCIA!
http://r.ebay.com/yXQdgT

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .476 grams - MELT WITH METAL
CLAST!
http://r.ebay.com/mHture

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .394 grams - GREAT BRECCIA!
http://r.ebay.com/rlYAPe

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .242 grams - AWESOME SPECIMEN!
http://r.ebay.com/c4KRNN

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust - NO
RESERVE! http://r.ebay.com/kweexR

Remember, immediate payment after auction is over is requested.

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
IMCA 2185