[meteorite-list] Meteorite Auction and get together in Denver?

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2016 14:22:21 -0400

Hello,

Yes, we certainly will have our usual get-together and auction at the usual place in the Denver Rockboxes Warehouse off 48th and Pecos. And this year it will be on Friday Sept. 16. Get-together and socializing, food, beer, starting at 6pm, auction at 7pm.
Since the main purpose of the Auction is to help the COMETS club pay for the food, beer, space, ..... etc, please bring money!!!! And if you want to place anything in the auction, please do email me as soon as possible.

Thank you. See you all there.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com