[meteorite-list] NOTICE! Tucson Storage Unit Meteorite Items Stolen

From: KD Meteorites <kdmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 16:50:32 -0600

Hello, All;

I have been informed by some friends of ours, Jens and Cynthia Meier,
owners of Conlight Meteorites, that their storage unit in Tucson has
been broken into and all their meteorite stock has been stolen. They
do not have any idea when it was stolen as the storage unit did not
have any cameras in the building their merchandise was in.

Their products included rough and faceted Jepara crystals, some
assorted meteorite slices, and meteorite beads.

They are well known for their watches - all watches have "Conlight
Meteorites, made in Germany" on the back.

There are various styles of watches that were stolen:

10 watches with a meteorite dial and titanium case
16 with iron meteorite faces and stainless steel case
1 with a pallasite face and titanium case
1 Chronograph watch with a meteorite face, stainless steel case and
fiber carbon band
16 with peridot crystals on the face
150 meteorite peridot sets which included one faceted and one rough
meteorite peridot
30 meteorite pendants in various styles.

There are more watches in various styles as well.

If you want pictures, please email me and I can send you the photos of
the watches.

If anyone sees any of these watches or other items please let Jens
know at conlight at larimar.info, or contact the Tucson police as a
police report has been filed.

Thank you!
Dana