[meteorite-list] AD Denver Show (Free ad 1)

From: Bob Falls <bcmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 06:10:25 -0600

Hi Everyone,

Are you planning on attending the Denver Gem and Mineral Show at the
Merchandise Mart? If you are please stop by and say hello; Carol and I will
be exhibiting at this show for the first time this year!
We will be set up in aisle G room G34-36

There will be slices of four new meteorites available that were just
published in the Met Bulletin on September 2nd:
NWA 10763 Recrystallized Diogenite Breccia
NWA 10760 L(LL)3
NWA 10764 L(LL)3
NWA 10766 L3
The type 3's have amazing chondrules and the Diogenite is very fresh!

We will also have several new slices of NWA10562 (CK4), NWA10563
(Howardite), Pena Blanca, and many other recently prepared materials.
Also will have 14kg and 12kg Gibeon individuals along with slices of Gibeon;
one of the large slices is 2.2kg!

The show opens on Friday at 9:00 a.m. and look forward to seeing you.

IF you are not at the show in Denver and interested in any of these please
contact me off list and can provide pictures and pricing after the show.

Best Regards,

Bob and Carol Falls
Rock Falls Designs
Colorado Springs, CO