[meteorite-list] AD -Back From The Field - Auctions Ending - Must See

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 08:20:30 -0700

Dear List Members,

I just returned from the field and decided to run a few sets of auctions
since I am still too tired to work on real estate at the moment. I will
provide a field report when time allows. In the mean time, I had some
auction sets prepared ahead of time so decided to run them in order to
offset some of the tremendous costs involved with the latest expedition.

I have six NWA 5000 specimens ending tonight and four ending tomorrow
evening.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening -NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .510 grams - GREAT PART SLICE!
http://r.ebay.com/JYutrb

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .492 grams - NICE BRECCIA!
http://r.ebay.com/54mrhZ

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .468 grams - GOOD EXAMPLE!
http://r.ebay.com/xOl7pt

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .408 grams - METAL AND SHOCK
VEIN!
http://r.ebay.com/JLiYDb

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .396 grams - FANTAST 3D LOOK!
http://r.ebay.com/xdD8Tr

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust
http://r.ebay.com/F1bWrC

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction Tomorrow Night - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .686 grams - MELT CLAST!
http://r.ebay.com/frhuXE

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .530 grams - BEAUTIFUL!
http://r.ebay.com/fwBkxL

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .382 grams - AWESOME!
http://r.ebay.com/u0Ipjd

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!
http://r.ebay.com/TZd8ox

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck,

Adam