[meteorite-list] Tucson Show - Any IMCA Dinner Pictures?

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2017 10:49:25 -0700

Dear List Members,

I could not help but notice that with the Ensisheim show coming up that
there was not much fanfare about the Tucson show this year. I decided at
the last minute not to attend because of the lack of social activities on
the venue for meteorite people and reports that it was very, very slow. I
remember a time when there were five or six get togethers at the show and
you had to book a room nearly a year in advance.

Speaking of social activities, did anybody take pictures of the IMCA
dinner?, the sole meteorite specific activity left. I have not heard
anything about it.

Best Regards,

Adam