[meteorite-list] 10 Mislabeled Meteorites - Meteorite lot $1.99 starting bid

From: Zelimir Gabelica <zelimir.gabelica_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 17:22:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

"Tagounite 019" vas the provisional name of "Talbachat n'a?t Isfoul", which is official inMetBull since 1999.

Regards,

Zelimir

De: "Ruben Garcia via Meteorite-list" <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
?: "Bigjohn Shea" <bigjohnshea at mail.com>
Cc: "metlist" <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>
Envoy?: Jeudi 17 Ao?t 2017 02:13:30
Objet: Re: [meteorite-list] 10 Mislabeled Meteorites - Meteorite lot $1.99 starting bid

Thank you Luc and John, you're both obviously smarter than I am. But
like I said, If someone is willing to take a few minutes to do
research they might get a good deal.

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia
www.RubenMrMeteoriteGarcia.com
	Zelimir GABELICA
Professeur
? Universit? de Haute-Alsace
ENSCMu, Lab. GSEC
3, Rue Alfred Werner - F-68093 Mulhouse Cedex
Mail : zelimir.gabelica at uha.fr
T?l?phone : +33 (0)3 8933 6894
T?l?copie : +33 (0)3XX XXX XXX 	? Retrouvez l'UHA sur :
Le site Internet : www.uha.fr
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/uha68
Twitter : _at_UHA68