[meteorite-list] Special NWA 5000 Images TS, Totality Slice And Updates!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 09:00:08 -0700

Dear List Members,

I am honored to see that NWA 5000 was posted to the Meteorite Picture of
the Day. I had no idea it would be posted today of all days. I had
planned on sharing some of my own images in celebration of this special
day and to mark the ten year anniversary since NWA 5000 was discovered.

Here are some of my favorite thin section images taken by Tom Phillips
of NWA 5000:

http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/TSImage-a.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/TSImage-b.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/TSImage-c.jpg

Images of NWA 5000, 246mm X 205mm X 8mm complete slice appropriately
named a long time ago, "The Totality" since it is large enough to cast a
shadow of its own:

http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/CS-1a.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/CS-1b.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/CS-1c.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/CS-1d.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/CS-1e.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/CS-1f.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/CS-1g.jpg

Here are some of the latest images of NWA 5000 successfully being
produced and integrated into a secondary market. These Kialara Bit-Coin
Suites sold out in just over four minutes for $1,800.00 each setting a
new record and are now approaching $20,000.00 each unloaded at auction!
I should have snatched up as many as possible but had no idea how
successful they would be while still in production.

In Production:
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/Kialara-a.jpg

Finished:
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/Kialara-b.png

Close ups:
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/Kialara-c.jpg
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/Kialara-d.jpg

Close up showing NWA 5000 specimen integrated into product:
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/Kialara-e.jpg

The Key to Success:
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/Kialara-f.jpg

The clients for this product reads like a world's most successful
whose-who list and is extensive. Ex President Clinton With Kialara Bit
Coin Holder:
http://themeteoritesite.com/NWA5000TenYear/BillClintonKialaraBitcoin.jpg

I still do not have permission to post images of NWA 5000 being
integrated into a Royal Coronation gift surrounded by jewels but will
when the project is completed. The artist doesn't want images of an
uncompleted project put into circulation. He has been working on it for
years. The last images of the partially completed project I was
provided with are beyond words!

Enjoy this special day. I am going to view the eclipse!

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection