[meteorite-list] NWA 5000 Bitcoin Holders

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 04:06:02 +0000 (UTC)

Since when is it a requirement that EVERYTHING or ANYTHING on this list be related to meteorite "classification"? HINT: It is not a requirement... Strike 1

This is NOT an advertisement, but a throwback report (to when meaningful information was routinely shared on this list), on the "meteorite market". Something old time list members would know about but very few of the pump and dump, fly-by-night dealer/collector wannabes would know. Can't give Big John this one either; Strike 2

I'll leave Big John wondering as to how many bitcoins were used in "criminal endeavors" last month unless this was a bit of mindless liberal rhetoric. I will still score this a strike for breaking the rules of logical debate. Strike 3

Inquiring minds want clarification. I don't follow the list much anymore but I missed the part where someone made "Big John" the list sheriff, little alone a member of the meteorite posse...just saying.So Big John, 3 straight strikes all of your own doing... BUT I THINK IT MIGHT BE A NEW RECORD! I am sure that somewhere someone is laughing out loud. No joy in Mudville. lol.

Elton