[meteorite-list] AD: Black Beauty NWA 11220 Christmas offering

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 15:47:05 +0000

Paid AD 1 of 12:

Hi all,

As a nod to the beginning Christmas season and in the spirit of Christmas
cheer, I am offering the XXL NWA 11220 Black Beauty display boxes for ?100
instead of the usual ?140 and I will even cover shipping :-) This offer has
already been taken advantage of by a few on facebook but in total I am
offering 10 boxes at this special price. After that the price reverts to
normal. You can see these display boxes on my website here:

(http://msg-meteorites.co.uk/tradesale/meteorites-for-sale/
lunar-and-martian-specimens/nwa-11220-martian-basaltic-breccia-black-beauty/
)

Makes a great sticking filler for any meteorite aficionado :-)

Cheers

Martin

Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk
International Meteorite Collectors Association (IMCA) member #3387

Sent from my mobile phone

--
Martin Goff
www.msg-meteorites.co.uk