[meteorite-list] Curry In Jail

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 10:59:11 -0800

Al, You are correct in your assessment.

If Blaine had used the legal system for any kind of relief against
Curry, it would take years while the immediate and very real danger
would still be present. The new breed of pump and dump, 3.0 dealers and
a few established dealers tried to blame the Reeds for Curry's posse
showing up in Quartzsite and Tucson and if he stayed away, so would
Curry. These spineless dealers were only concerned with themselves and
how Curry's presence would affect their income. It is interesting how
honest people like the Reeds always seem to pay the price. I have seen
this happen time and time again.

This all started with the high noon XRF gun shootout challenge in Denver
where the Reeds stated that his San Juan breccia was not a lunar rock.
Curry had claimed his breccia was NWA 5000's big brother based on
appearance alone and was trying to dump it on eBay. Sound familiar?
Curry joined the meteorite scene soon after increased media where TV
shows made finding meteorites look like collecting Easter Eggs and
displayed price tags which were hugely inflated in value.

Curry has threatened many List members including myself. I should feel
fortunate that only a $100,000,000.00 Bond was posted against me
compared to what the Reeds have gone through. It is also fortunate
that I pay my taxes and there are no journal differences in my
bookkeeping since Curry took it upon himself to file whistle-blower
forms against most meteorite dealers with the IRS before being thrown in
jail. Meteorite "dealers" better hope they have been paying their taxes
since the forms Curry filed in hopes of getting a 15% reward are taken
seriously by the IRS.

Adam