[meteorite-list] Curry in jail

From: Blake <n0vln_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2017 15:49:45 -0700

Yeah, this is a tremendous relief.

We have spent the last few years with the very real possibility of a mob
showing up to kill us. Most of these nut bags live close enough to us
that it was a problem. It was particularly chilling seeing the video of
the grand jury meeting at the library where there were 25+ people
cheering about hangings. Unfortunately Curry got a lot of people hoping
that he was right about his rocks and that they were millionaires. It
became worse when he was telling the nut bags that if they disposed of
us that they would have enough money to fund their overthrow of the
government. At first it was millions, then 100s of millions, then 100s
of billions. Its sad but greed does bad things to people.

At least now I don't have to worry about a mob showing up on my door
step, maybe a lone wolf or two. If they do they will be making a BIG
mistake.

Take care all

Blake