[meteorite-list] AD - Available at the Tucson Show - Stunning Sericho Pallasite and Brahin Pallasite Meteorite Slices, Stabilized and Museum quality!

From: KD Meteorites <kdmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 23:39:14 -0600

Hello to everyone!

It's winding down to the Tucson Gem Show and we have some very
spectacular Sericho Pallasite slices we will be bringing with us.
These slices are very translucent at 3mm thick and above. Almost equal
parts of green and yellow crystals on these slices, with superb
translucency. They are completely Stabilized by us, and will make the
perfect collection slice as they are not paper thin; and have
excellent crystal color.

You can follow this link to see a sneak peak of the material we are
currently processing and will have available soon!

http://kdmeteorites.com/SerichoPallasiteforSale.html

We also have some Brahin that is almost completely green; with
translucent crystals at 4mm thick. These slices are beautiful, and
rarely seen. Our Brahin Pallasite slices have been Stabilized by us as
well. Look at the metal to crystal ratio on these slices: it is
stunning! The link below will take you to a sneak peak of the slices
we will have available at Tucson.

http://kdmeteorites.com/BrahinPallasiteMeteorites.html

Come visit us at our two locations - We are at the Pueblo Gem Show,
located at the Riverpark Inn; Room 126. This is our new courtyard
facing room and we look forward to seeing you there!
We will also set up at the Mineral and Fossil Marketplace, Booths R3 and B3.

We look forward to seeing everyone there!!

Cheers,
Dana

--
Keith and Dana Jenkerson