[meteorite-list] Asteroid 2017 BQ6 Resembles Dungeons and Dragons Dice

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 17:21:33 -0500

Hi Ron and List,

The scientists working on this must now roll a D6. On a roll of 1,
they must recalibrate all of their instruments and start over from the
beginning.

Now the team must roll D100% :

99-00% means the team wins a Nobel for their work.

06-98% means no change in funding and work continues.

01-05%, the entire project staff will be mocked by their peers and
must forfeit the next 1D8 funding turns.

Finally, a new supernova has just appeared in the sky, everyone must
now roll D6 initiative to see who puts their scope on it first.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks : www.galactic-stone.com