[meteorite-list] August eclipse in Wyoming

From: David Freeman <asineops_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 21:31:44 +0000 (UTC)

Dear List;
Yes, I'm still around, just taking an extended vacation from being a pain in the postier.

August 21st. is a? total eclipse. It is causing the motels in Casper and Lander to be booked full already.Rock Springs, (here where I am) is located about a hundred miles from good? viewing at South Pass where it is over fifteen miles from the nearest lit light bulb.? It is expected to be 99% total from Pacific Springs rest area location on WY highway 28 at the afore mentioned South Pass.
Sweetwater County Travel and Tourism is planning on doing something, maybe some field trips, or ?
I will make a few more posts as the event comes along time wise.
?With my regards,
 David Freeman Rock Springs WY 82902 41.6?N 109.22?W (Elev. 6324 ft)