[meteorite-list] Enormous Quartzsite Gem and Mineral Show Now Happening in Arizona

From: Anne Black <impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2017 14:52:07 -0500

OH! I remember that! And that was some 10 years ago.
You told me about that hotel, and I told you that if you had asked me before going there, I would have told you not to go to that "hotel" and that I thought they only rented rooms by the hour considering the neighborhood!
That neighborhood has improved quite a bit since then, but I don't know about that hotel, probably still very cheap.

Anne M. Black
IMPACTIKA.com