[meteorite-list] Tucson Show

From: KD Meteorites <kdmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 16:54:23 -0600

Hello, all;

Tucson is just around the corner!! We would like to invite everyone to stop in and say Howdy at our two locations!

We will be setting up at the Riverpark Inn room 125 (down the hall from Erich Heiderer) on Jan 23rd and open from then until Feb 9th. We have our usual spot to sit on ready for you, and lots of beautiful pallasites, irons an chondrites! Our roommate Matthew Martin, Natural History Lab will have all the planetary meteorites you can think of, as well as membrane boxes, awesome jewelry and minerals.

We are also in Adam Aaronson's show - The Mineral and Fossil Marketplace and will be setting up there as well on Feb 22nd; and open starting the 24th through Feb 11th.

We will have our usual variety of beautiful Pallasites and irons, meteorite knives, meteorite jewelry and a few new goodies. Come check us out! Located in R3 and B2.

Happy New Year to everyone and see you at the show!!

Cheers,
Dana

Meteorite Lady Rocks!