[meteorite-list] Another eBay JERK - Block him!

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 18:30:14 +0000

Ebay is like one of those neighborhoods that used to be charming and quirky, but then started a slow slide into being not so nice any more, as the sellers of interesting things left and various criminal elements started to be more apparent. The local antiques store has been replaced by a pawn shop, and the bodega has sketchy looking characters hanging out front trying to sell you junk. Now you want to walk through quickly, with one hand on your wallet and a weather eye out.

Best!
Tracy Latimer