[meteorite-list] AD - Best Prices Available On Ending eBay Auctions!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 12:12:14 -0800

Dear List Members,

For those who still appreciate the best deals in existence made possible by
eBay, I have several no reserve auctions ending this evening and tomorrow
night. A lot of dealers have gone to fixed pricing while I still offer the
thrill of weekly auctions for the time being. Be sure to take a look since
this week's items are barely bid up and there are sure to be some serious
bargains.

Please take a look if you have a chance.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening -NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .530 grams!
http://r.ebay.com/zxXaca

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .420 grams!
http://r.ebay.com/7SrsEn

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .304 grams!
http://r.ebay.com/hXadVI

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .228 grams!
http://r.ebay.com/FvNSaF

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!
http://r.ebay.com/MQ1Zv8

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction Tomorrow Night - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .576 grams!
http://r.ebay.com/2JoZf3

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .466 grams!
http://r.ebay.com/b639Vh

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .228 grams!
http://r.ebay.com/B4Dkn2

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!
http://r.ebay.com/NiyFi5

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection