[meteorite-list] Bookmark this page for 2017 Tucson Photos!

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 20:37:19 -0700

Hi all,

For me the New Year brought with it a new website!

I still own MrMeteorite.com but due to technical difficulties I had to
temporarily change my site and domain name. I plan to keep
MrMeteorite.com but for now it is not working correctly so here is my
new site.

http://www.RubenMrMeteoriteGarcia.com/

Please book mark this page if you can't make it to Tucson this year.
http://www.rubenmrmeteoritegarcia.com/2017-tucson-gem-show-photos
I'll also post photos of the parking situation at the Inn Suites
(Hotel Tucson) for those who are coming.

I'll be posting photos all throughout the show for everyone to enjoy.

I've already heard of some really cool meteorites coming to Tucson.

Book mark now and stay tuned!

--
Rock On!
Ruben Garcia