[meteorite-list] Hotel Tucson (Inn Suites) photos of parking lot

From: John Teague <volgems_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 17:46:41 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I was at the Hotel Tucson yesteday (1-16) ... spoke with the manager ... she told me that there was an 'informal agreement' that UHaul would 'allow' parking until construction started, and the way things were shaping up, that would not happen until after the show at HT was over ... of course, things can change!

John