[meteorite-list] Comment

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 15:56:47 -0800

Hi all list members,

        I have not posted to the list in quite a while. I did not like some
Of the posts I had made, especially regarding other list members, so
I withdraw for about 18 months to self assess before posting again.

        My email application totally crashed recently and it has taken
Weeks to retrieve ANY of my old address book. When I did, it was
From 2014! So, anyone and everyone who has changed their email,
Phone and/or address since sometime in 2014, PLEASE email me
With all information, putting ?UPDATE? in the subject box - Thank you.

        In addition, the same happened to my sales lists, of which, in
Addition, I lost ALL of list #5.
        So, if you would like to receive my VERY OCCASIONAL (i.e.
2 to 5 times a year) ads, please email me with ?METOEORITE ADS?
In the subject box and I will add you to my list. Everyone knows my
Ads ALWAYS contain some killer pieces/prices that result in even
Other dealers contacting me immediately.
        IF YOU WERE ALREADY ON MY LIST please include the following:
1) Your old email address
2) the List # you were on (some were on more than one list - inc. all)
3) Your current email address
        I will make sure you are only on one list and your email is current.
        NONE of my emails are ever sold, traded or exchanged to other
Parties - ever.

        Thanks to all list members for their patience with me.
        Hope to see y?all in TUCSON at ET?s on Fri, Feb 3 and/or
Blaine?s Sat, Feb 4 where I will sign Aspects of Meteorite Orientation
(Which will be on Show Special 1/2 price)
        Very best wishes to all,
        Michael Blood