[meteorite-list] Tucson show up and running!

From: Michael Farmer <mike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 09:21:14 +0300

Hello everyone. My room with Jim and Eric is up and running and the best ever. Amazing things on display and for sale. I had to leave for a family emergency but am dealing with that and will return Sunday evening. Jim can handle all my business in my absence.
Be sure to check it out. Room 184 Hotel City Center. Moritz Karl and Comet shop are all right by me so the backside of the hotel has becoming meteorite-row.

Michael Farmer