[meteorite-list] Second Test Plain Text Please Delete

From: Bigjohn Shea <bigjohnshea_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 22:25:15 +0200

Who knows...

Everyone else seems perfectly capable of including links in emails on the metlist without "testing" the system; including Adam, who sends emails selling the exact same meteorite (with links) on a weekly basis.

Yet suddenly he needs to test the system to make sure a link is working...?

Personally, I think the real motivation is just make sure everyone keeps thinking about NWA 5000. We wouldn't want that meteorite to fall into obscurity regardless of the near 7000 NWA classifications that have come along since it...
-eye rolling-

Enough out of me...

Sent using the mail.com mail app