[meteorite-list] Nininger's Meteorite Museum Ruins

From: Michael Mulgrew <mikestang_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 21:46:28 -0700

Hi, Karlis. Unfortunately you cannot visit the site any longer,
however it is still visible from the gate on the road that leads to
Barringer crater.

I was fortunate to visit the old museum back in 2011 prior to the
property owner's closing the road:
http://mikestang.com/user/cimage/holbrook2011-02.JPG

If you're going all the way to Barringer crater you might as well
visit Holbrook, too, it's just a bit further down Interstate 40.

Michael in so. Cal.