[meteorite-list] Nininger's Meteorite Museum Ruins

From: Dennis Miller <astroroks_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 17:51:52 +0000

It would be interesting to see if and how the land owner was able to purchase that section of Route 66 and its easement.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 22, 2017, at 7:23 AM, John Hendry via Meteorite-list <meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com<mailto:meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com>> wrote:

Karlis,

I swung past there in March last year on a bike trip. There is a gate across the old Route 66 road that provides access. The gate has a sign on it emphatically marked ?No Trespassing?. Somebody more familiar with Arizona trespass laws might be able to advise of the possible consequences to flaunting the message. Certainly reachable if the sign is ignored (1/2 mile walk), though I wasn?t tempted myself. There?s some more info here?
http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?/topic/22334-road-closed-to-nininger-meteorite-museum/

Regards,
John