[meteorite-list] AD: Selling off last pieces of collection

From: Connor Puritz <connorpuritz_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 22:26:33 -0500

Dear list members,

I still have several dozens specimens I'm trying to sell off to help pay
for tuition. I mostly have smaller stony achondrites, with several nice
mesosiderite, lodranite, HED, and ungrouped specimens left. Also have a few
nice OCs and several irons including Hoba shale. If you're looking for a
specific type of meteorite let me know, I likely have some for sale.
Looking to move this quickly so willing to negotiate. Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Connor Puritz