[meteorite-list] AD - No Reserve Super Auctions Ending - Must See!

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 10:28:08 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have several no reserve super auctions ending this evening and tomorrow
night. I set them to end a day earlier than normal since I will be
traveling out of the country at the end of the week. You will find some
much larger than normal and several super fantastic specimens that have
hardly been bid up so you may want to take a look while this material is
still available. Remember, that NWA 5000 is the number rated lunar in
existence and presents itself much better anything else I have seen on eBay.

Prompt payment after the auctions end would be greatly appreciated so that I
can get them shipped out before traveling on the 16th.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 2.83 grams - NEARLY THREE
GRAMS - FANTASTIC!
http://r.ebay.com/MZ0dfM

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 gram Lot - PART SLICES!!
http://r.ebay.com/NL19Sv

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .992 grams-THIN CUT - CRUSTED -
DUAL LITHOLOGY - AWESOME! http://r.ebay.com/bVWWzM

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .318 grams - NICE - HARDLY BID
UP!
http://r.ebay.com/t5Lblc

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .286 grams - FRESH - HARDLY BID
UP!
http://r.ebay.com/VYd2Wr

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .176 grams - BEAUTIFUL!!
http://r.ebay.com/SfYF0S

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!!
http://r.ebay.com/WkHf6g

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction Tomorrow Night - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.63 gram Lot - WELL OVER A
GRAM OF PART SLICES AND FRAGMENTS!
http://r.ebay.com/4IXEfj

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .958 grams - GORGEOUS!!
http://r.ebay.com/xFsaIb

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .794 grams - NICE END CUT -
GOING CHEAP!
http://r.ebay.com/kGbelc

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .398 grams - GREAT SPECIMEN!!
http://r.ebay.com/G0yDsj

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .348 grams - INTERESTING!!
http://r.ebay.com/vA6Vqn

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .322 grams - FRESH -
CLAST-RICH!!
http://r.ebay.com/5MXJd3

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .300 grams - GOING
CHEAP -NICE!!
http://r.ebay.com/muklB7

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .280 grams - CRUSTED!!
http://r.ebay.com/GEJ4h4

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .232 grams - BARELY BID UP!!
http://r.ebay.com/4mqgI5

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!!
http://r.ebay.com/Pkd4Qm

Thank you for looking and if bidding, good luck,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185