[meteorite-list] AD - Bermuda Triangle Special No Reserve Auctions

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 09:52:38 -0700

Dear List Members,

I have some extra special auctions representing the largest amount of NWA
5000 specimens I have ever offered with no reserve that are ending tonight.
I loaded up 12 super specimens with many being over a gram so you may want
to take a look.

I just returned from a trip from New York and a ship cruise to the very
small country of Bermuda so did not want to push my luck by loading up 13 so
I posted 12 instead. I am not really superstitious but one can never be too
careful when entering the Bermuda Triangle. I am still swaying back and
forth on dry land having traveled through some rough seas. My wife and I
consider ourselves lucky since we slept right through a storm only to
observe furniture scattered everywhere over the decks and a long line of
green-looking passengers at sick bay the next morning. We observed some
passengers with broken bones in splints and walking on crutches. I guess
this is what happens when you drink too much steering fluid (Rum) and ride
out storms on decks. In any case, this is a great opportunity to take
advantage of what is sure to be the best prices ever on the world's best
lunar meteorite.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 2.60 grams - Large and in
Charge!
http://r.ebay.com/Vmx0vN

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 2.30 grams - Crusted - Simply
Gorgeous!
http://r.ebay.com/2KLxBP

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 2.00 gram Lot - Big Lot!
http://r.ebay.com/t8z1kG

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.064 grams - Over a Gram -
Nice Clasts!
http://r.ebay.com/co4npn

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .964 grams - Beautifully
Crusted Specimen! http://r.ebay.com/kD7BA0

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .838 grams - Awesome!
http://r.ebay.com/vKCxlV

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .724 grams - Another Great
Crusted Example! http://r.ebay.com/tBI3NG

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .676 grams - 3D End Cut - Would
Make a Great TS!
http://r.ebay.com/UihjF1

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .550 grams - Nice Mini Tile!
http://r.ebay.com/Swi1H9

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .478 grams - Fantastic!
http://r.ebay.com/KvFVX1

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .300 grams - Nice and
Affordable!
http://r.ebay.com/jiWwcx

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!!
http://r.ebay.com/2U9MhX

Thank You for looking and if you are bidding, Good Luck,

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185