[meteorite-list] Update and Image on New NWA 5000 Products - Not an Ad

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 11:19:16 -0700

Dear List Members,

In case you have been following my ads, I hinted at a new use for NWA 5000
lunar material. I am not selling any of these so I do not consider this an
advertisement. As a matter of fact I, the most expensive units have already
been sold out with only a handful of the least expensive ones left. I
provided a link to an image of the intricate housing that NWA 5000 will be
incorporated into below. I will provide additional links to images of the
finished product soon. I am waiting on the manufactures green light.

I have been hinting about a new unique use for NWA 5000 with the following
hints.

You may want to get a specimen while you still can since there has been some
interesting developments and interest from an outside corporate concern that
has found a surprising new use for this material. Actually, it goes beyond
an interest. Material is being integrated into an intricate new product
line that is now in production and the most expensive offering in the fresh
new line-up has already sold out in presales. I will get into it more later
once I better understand its use and receive the green light from the
manufacturer.

UPDATE: I mentioned that there was some additional corporate involvement in
NWA 5000 last week. I will provide some hints. This new product, which
integrates NWA 5000 into its design, ads tangibility to something that is
otherwise intangible. It is both intricate and beautiful at the same time.
This new product comes in three tiers priced accordingly at $349.00, $449.00
and $1,000.00. The $1,000.00 and $449.00 priced units sold out as
production just began last week and the least expensive is expected to sell
out today or tomorrow. The demand has outpaced production which is
scheduled to be completed next month. The uses for NWA 5000 are only
limited by someone's imagination and this is the first time any meteorite
has been used this way. I am not selling any of these items, just supplying
the limited NWA 5000 material that goes into them. I will announce what
they are as soon as the first run is sold out and the manufacturer is
recognized.

Here is a link to an image in which NWA 5000 specimens will be house in:
http://themeteoritesite.com/adam/NWA5000Slices/MoonHousing.jpg

I will provide images of the completed product soon. Unlike the NWA 5000
display ring and casting I designed, it is doubtful that this product will
be copied since it requires secret codes and needs to be loaded to add
another hint.

Adam