[meteorite-list] AD: Newest Lunar Meteorite

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2017 15:11:59 -0400

Hello List,
In the majority of my 20 years of collecting I never thought it would
be possible for collectors to own a lunar meteorite like we have been
availed with, in the recent finds, over the past couple of years.
Myself and two other collectors recently had Dr. Irving classify this
specimen that turned out to be a lunar feldspathic regolith breccia,
very reminiscent of the early DaG 262 and DaG 400. I am able to say,
to the best of my knowledge, that I am offering this specimen for the
lowest cost for a classified lunar meteorite ever. The specimen is a
beautiful endcut weighing 316 grams. If you have any questions please
let me know and if you are interested in this specimen please contact
me so we can discuss it.

http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w589/jnbran/lunar316_zps7ijqgstr.png

Sincerely,
Jason Phillips