[meteorite-list] AD - No Reserve Auctions Ending On Highest Rated Lunar Ever

From: Raremeteorites <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 07:03:59 -0700

Dear List Members,

Although I have cut back on the number of no reserve auctions, I still have
a few ending this evening and tomorrow night so please take a look if you
get a chance. There are six specimens of the worlds highest rated lunar
meteorite up for consideration and bidding. I am in the process of loading
up my store in anticipation of transitioning to fixed pricing on the little
amount of material that is still left.

Link to all auctions:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/merchant/ancientechoesartifacts

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction This Evening - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .970 grams - NEARLY A GRAM - NO
RESERVE!!
http://r.ebay.com/EW7lc0

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .554 grams - NO RESERVE!!
http://r.ebay.com/w5kSB1

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .470 grams - NO RESERVE!!
http://r.ebay.com/pTMAHP

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!!
http://r.ebay.com/ywrIha

NWA 5000 Specimens Ending At Auction Tomorrow Night - NO RESERVE!

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .788 grams - NO RESERVE!!!
http://r.ebay.com/yYNjzx

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .656 grams - NO RESERVE!!!
http://r.ebay.com/IO98CB

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock .510 grams - NO RESERVE!!!
http://r.ebay.com/gISILj

Legendary NWA 5000 Lunar Meteorite Moon Rock 1.0 grams Pure Dust!!
http://r.ebay.com/p4M9eC

Thank you for looking and if your bidding, good luck,

Adam