[meteorite-list] Lots of Gold and Meteorites on Heritage Auctions

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2017 20:07:50 -0400

What's up with the rust blooms on that endcut of Sericho? You can
clearly see them in the catalog photo. I don't imagine that Heritage
has anybody inspect these pieces before they promote them? It would be
a bit disappointing to buy a major auction house specimen and have it
disintegrate into a pile of shale of olivines later.

Just my two cents. Actual worth may vary.