[meteorite-list] Warning: Meteorite Fraud Alert

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2017 08:47:31 -1000

Aloha mai k?kou,

I would like to warn all meteorite collectors, dealers, scientists, etc of a person by the name of Sadam Cheikh el Hsene, who lives in Mauritania and goes by the name of Meteorites Mauritanie on Facebook. This person perpetrated a fraud on me and stole my money. He has not made any effort to remedy the situation in the two months since the initial transaction.

I recently discovered yesterday that Sadam Cheikh el Hsene has stolen money from four other of my friends. I have been patiently waiting in the hopes that Sadam Cheikh el Hsene would do the right thing, but after discovering that others have also been his victims, it is my obligation and duty to warn all people of this person.

Caveat emptor.

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites Inc.
PO Box 4175, Hilo, HI 96720