[meteorite-list] Clarification Of A Clarification

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 17:36:45 -0800

Anne,

There is a difference between the terms defaulting and stealing.
Stealing is a criminal term and defaulting is a civil one. I never used
the word stealing so please do not put words in my mouth. I also never
admitted to using faulty information either as you state but will not
post word of mouth statements in the future since they are only as
reliable as the person supplying them and one has to rely on memory to
recount them. I agree that written statements are always better.

I was publicly accused of self-pairing and "Gaslighting" by the person
you are trying to defend who injected himself into the debate with these
false accusations and this was not the first time. Anne, where is your
concern for others reputations that were accuse of similar things, by
the same person, which are well documented in the archives? I am not
asking for an apology but if it makes this situation right,

I apologize.

Adam

On 11/9/2017 4:37 PM, Anne Black wrote:
> Adam,
>
> On behalf of probably quite a few people, thank you for your not-very-clear Clarification of a Clarification. And for admitting that you used faulty information to accuse someone of stealing.
> However we all live in a world where trust is everything and where someone's reputation can be wrecked by one single email, so this is not enough.
> You accused someone of stealing Publicly, now you need to take back that accusation and apologize just as Publicly.
>
> It is only fair.
>
> Anne M. Black
> IMPACTIKA.com

lted > in a different outcome.> > ************************************************************************> > The part that reads "which was never paid for according to the seller" > was a qualifying statement in regards to the stone and not part of the > original self-pairing complaint to the IMCA.? This information was > conveyed to me at a later date.> > The IMCA doesn't consider complaints about non-paying parties that > default on agreements.> > Adam> ______________________________________________> > Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/meteoritecentral and > the Archives at http://www.meteorite-list-archives.com> Meteorite-list mailing list> Meteorite-list at meteoritecentral.com> https://pairlist3.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/meteorite-list> ______________________________________________Visit our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/meteoritecentral and the Archives at http://www.meteorite-list-archives.comMeteorite-list mailing listMeteorite-list at meteoritecentral.comhttps://pairlist3.pa
ir.net/mailman/listinfo/meteorite-list