[meteorite-list] Hupe Collection Holiday Sale - Nature's Vault - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2017 12:54:59 -0500

Dear List Members,

In the spirit of the holidays and Cyber Monday online sale offers, I would
like to have an inventory wide Super Sale that will last through the end of
the year. This will give everyone plenty of time to make offers on anything
from my web site, Nature's Vault. This will also be similar to my 'Best
Offer Takes It' sales that I've had in the past. In addition to those on my
site, I also have dozens of Officially classified meteorites that are
already sliced and ready to offer, just haven't had time over the last
several years to load on web site as I've been working on so many different
projects, including recent lobbying County Commissioners and other
politicians concerning my community's infrastructure failures resulting in
flooding and washed out roads. Kind of fun speaking publicly at these
meetings and getting directly involved!

Please make offers Off List and I'll try my best to reply as quickly as I
can. I'm still unpacking everything I safeguarded from Hurricane Irma. While
I did sustain some flood damage, not a single meteorite got wet!

Thank you in advance for your offers and/or inquiries as to what other
meteorites I have. I think you can search the Meteoritical Bulletin for the
dozens of officially accepted meteorites I've submitted over the last 13
years I've lived in Florida, much just waiting for your offers! These will
all be shown as submitted by 'G. Hupe' or 'Greg Hupe' and dating back to
2004 and post NWA 3000 in number.

Please visit Nature's Vault here: http://www.naturesvault.net/

Best Regards,
Greg

Paid AD #15 of 52
Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
gmhupe at centurylink.net
www.NaturesVault.net (Online Catalog & Reference Site)
www.LunarRock.com (Online Planetary Meteorite Site)
NaturesVault (Facebook, Pinterest & eBay)
http://www.facebook.com/NaturesVault
http://pinterest.com/NaturesVault
IMCA 3163