[meteorite-list] RE- help me in understand analysis

From: info at moonmarsrocks.com <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2017 13:56:46 -0700

Thank you Adam for this detailed, appropriate, and timely discourse on
the subject of unstudied, misrepresented and/or fake planetary meteorite
material. This subject came up in another forum recently, and I am glad
to see it here as well. It needs to keep coming up and be repeated until
the crooked line is straightened out. I have seen all of your examples
on ebay and with increasing frequency in the last year. At best it is
sloppy and impulsive, and at worst, it is flat out dishonest. Collectors
and dealers alike need to be steadfast in their vigilance against the
degradation of planetary collections. Indeed Adam, they are not
commodities. We all need to educate our colleagues, students, friends
and clients. Refuse to buy or sell these cheap, unproven, unclassified,
falsely paired, or fake stones, call them out, and stay true to the
protocols of science (after all, we are not politicians are we?!).

Kind regards,
Daniel

Daniel Noyes
Genuine Moon & Mars Meteorite Rocks