[meteorite-list] Looking for a Sikhote Alin

From: bobadebt at ec.rr.com <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 01:47:03 -0400

I would love to add Sikhot Alin Sphere to my collection but finding one that
I can afford and process has been impossible.

So I looking for a partner.

If you have a piece of SA shrapnel that has an area that is about 60mm thick
and would like to have it processed into end cuts and slices contact me.

My cutting process is very efficient with about 5-7% cut loss. In most
cases the rough I need to make my sphere isn't even a factor because of the
reduced cut loss compared to band saw cut slices.

I can offer simple processing (cutting) up to full porcessing (cutting /
polishing / etching / photographing / selling)

I hope to hear from someone

Thanks