[meteorite-list] AD- $0.99 Meteorite Auctions ending HUGE Pallasite, Lunar, Iron & More

From: John higgins <geohiggins_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 14:46:07 +0000 (UTC)

Dear fellow Meteorite enthusiasts,?
This is John Higgins of Outer Space Rocks Meteorites here with another unbelievable set of eBay auctions started at only $0.99
You won't find many World Class Specimens sold these days with NO RESERVE so best of luck with the bidding!
HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
6 GRAM LUNAR FELDSPATHIC REGOLITH MELT BRECCIA METEORITE NWA 11266?https://tinyurl.com/yca3utbg
404 GRAM SERICHO HABASWEIN PALLASITE METEORITEhttps://tinyurl.com/yca3utbg

321 GRAM SERICHO HABASWEIN PALLASITE METEORITE?https://tinyurl.com/ydy78ll8?
528 GRAM SIKHOTE ALIN IRON METEORITE WORLD CLASS SPECIMEN PURCHASED FROM GEOFF NOTKIN?https://tinyurl.com/ybyxectc

ALSO VARIOUS EXTRATERRESTRIAL DELIGHTS!!!? https://goo.gl/294ruU

Truly many of these highly collectible meteorites you would expect to see in a Heritage or Christie's Auction not on eBay!
Thank you so much and have the greatest day!John Higgins, IMCA 9822

President, Outer Space Rocks LLCwww.OuterSpaceRocks.comSign up for my private sales group on Facebook?https://www.facebook.com/groups/outerspacerocks/Join the Meteorite Club on Facebook and have fun sharing meteorites with others https://www.facebook.com/groups/meteoriteclub/Follow me on Twitter:? johnhiggins at outerspacerocks