[meteorite-list] British Columbia Meteorite

From: Paul Gessler <cetuspa_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 16:07:24 -0700

To any and all hunters and dealers coming to Canada (Meadow Creek) area
If you should find any material and need to deposit it somewhere while
awaiting official
export permits please let me know as I can provide this service free of
charge for
however long it might take to clear.

I have been in the meteorite hunting community since 1990
and now live in Victoria BC
Have a huge collection of meteorites and very secure facility to store them.

Just putting it out there for some of you lucky bastards.
Contact me off list
cetuspa at shaw.ca

Sincerely

Paul Gessler