[meteorite-list] Looking to purchase more meteorite 'give-aways' for presentations + micrometeorites

From: DAN <hawkstalker_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2018 10:45:49 -0400

Hi Jon,I have a few items which might interest you. Two unclassified Moroccan chondrites. One is a polished slice, the other is a complete specimen ?(about a pound) with a small broken end which shows metal inclusions.?I've used these to pass around to children as they are perfect for this.I have a couple smaller specimens to.If interested, ?please give me your contact information, and I will send images and details.?
I would be interested in hearing more about how you went about collecting those nice micrometeorites??
Have an impactful day,?DAN?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note? 4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone