[meteorite-list] micrometeorites and 'giveaways'

From: Jon Wallace <wallacefj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 08:05:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Dan,

My contact e-mail was listed in the header of the message - it is: wallacefj at comcast.net mailto:wallacefj at comcast.net . Thanks for your offer, I would be interested in hearing more.

Since many have asked about the micrometeorites, there is a great book, only $2.69 on Amazon called In 'Search of Stardust...' written by Jon Larsen (from Norway). He also has a Facebook site (Project Stardust) that gives a lot of details on looking for the micrometeorites as well, under the 'photo section'. I may write something up for people in my area but am just starting so I am no expert, yet. If I do, I'll try to share that here. Let me know if anyone needs more advice on finding them once you check out the site/book - more than willing to help!
Thanks again everyone for your generosity!
Jon