[meteorite-list] The utilitization of meteorites

From: John Lutzon <jl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 22:47:49 -0400

Anne,

I'm confused, is it Ok for past peoples to make arrow heads, swords, use one as an anvil and also Ok
for present peoples to buy and sell them for Monetary profit? But not ok to make some other implement.

I and am not totally disagreeing with you. But, I do see a problem with someone obtaining
said meteorite and then selling it for Their profit and then sugessting that someone else can not do same.

I do see your historical point (of course) but it does seem we all live in a buy/sell for Profit society.
And think about the first mined astoriod mineral Car. I'm sure that will sell for a pretty penny.

Best, John