[meteorite-list] Looking for Large Slice

From: Ruben Garcia <rubengarcia85382_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 18:06:39 -0700

Hi Connor,

With cutting and preparation costs nowadays your not gonna get much for a
couple hundred dollars. Honestly, cutting a chondrite, sanding it,
polishing it would probably cost a couple hundred dollars just for simple
preparation.

Pallasites in irons could cost much more because of the etching process not
to mention Opticon and other factors.

But good luck...